Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marjorie E Merod has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marjorie E Merod has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Marjorie E Merod has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
First GYN doctor I went to and she was awful. Had a bad pap smear and she did cryrosurgy. The most painful thing I ever been through in my life (she stated it was painless and no anesthesia was needed). Then went if for my annual exam and she made me talk to her about my concerns wrapped in a paper towel. I was totally and completely humiliated. When I tried to talk about my concerns she was totally dismissive and then became defensive. Worst doctor I have ever been too.
This is not a big practice with lots of doctors. Dr. Merod practices on her own, gynecology only - no obstetrics. She spends time with me, she does not employ a nurse - she does it all. If you want a doctor who spends time with you and gets to know you, Dr. Merod is the one. Always professional, gentle.
I must say that the actual visit was wonderful once I got past my long wait. But the after effects have been horrible. My request to use Quest labs was ignored and I was hit with a $300 lab bill and it took over 9 months to file my ins. Then they tried to bill me the difference between what they charged and what my insurance paid. By sending me to collections! Don't go here, go to someone who knows how to bill.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMarjorie Eleanor Merod Md, 7808 Madison Park Ln, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Marjorie E Merod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.