Dr. Marjorie Milici Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Milici?

My favoite pediatrician

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I love Dr.Milici! She is wise, laid back, caring, and kind. She is great with my kids and thorough in her exams, as well as explanations. I had various pediatricians before her and none compared.

Over charged

Posted on May 9th, 2014

I brought my son in for a rash and it took Dr. Milici less than 60 seconds to identify the problem. Two interns where also present; whom I allowed to be in the room. I spent maybe a full 15 minutes in the room; I did take the opportunity to ask about what their protocal was on immunizations because I am currently expecting my second child and was planning on Dr. Milici seeing him as well. Turns out when I got my bill they charged me an extra $90 for a lengthy visit! This is outrageous! I spent more time waiting on her than I did seeing her; they never even told me after the visit. I told my OBGYN about this and she said that is ridiculous. Needless to say I am not going to be priced gouged by the doctor. I wouldn't go here if you want honest pricing.

Posted on February 11th, 2013

My 13 year old daughter has been a patient of Dr. Milici's since the day she was born. We have always been so happy with Dr. Milici. Her office always returned my calls very promptly, takes care of my daughter with empathy and great care. We've never had any issues. The front desk ladies are incredible and Dr. Milici's nurses have always been caring and attentive. We appreciate Dr. Milici and the care she had given our daughter!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Milici

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

Dr Milici is the best pediatrician we could hope for. The office staff are wonderful and know my daughter by name. There have been a couple times I've called just before the office closes because my 13 mo old woke up from her nap just feeling miserable and the squeezed us in and waited for us to get there. I also love Dr Milici's nurse. She follows up and is wonderful when it's time for shots. Weve also seen Ronnie, the nurse practitioner. I seriously couldn't imagine taking my baby anywhere else.

Sub par medical diagnosis

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Several bad experiences. Front office is rude. Billing is rude and incompetent. My child was mis diagnosed with a serious disease that Childrens Medical pick up on right away. We don't plan to be going back and will pass on bad reviews.

3 Years before overpayment refunded

Posted on May 6th, 2011

We stopped seeing Dr Milici after several "bad" experiences. Her office held a refund from 2007 until now! Can't help but wonder if we had owed her money if it would have taken so long to hear from them !

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Milici is an amazing pediatrician. I have known her for as long as I can remember. She really gets to know the patients as well as the parents. She is caring towards all and doesn't scare kids as though some pediatricians do. Overall she is the best pediatrician someone could ask for.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017