Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marjorie Ramos has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Marjorie Ramos has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 5
Diagnosed my prostate cancer in one office visit asking questions based on years of experience, along with that embarrassing finger thing. Confirmed Her diagnosis with a biopsy, gave me my options and stayed on my butt until I made my choice of treatment. The Orlando VA made a huge mistake in allowing Her to get away.
Started seeing this doctor 8 months ago with bladder problems. She is very professional and knowledgeable in her field. Other doctors wanted to over react to my issue. Dr. Ramos evaluated the issue, advised me completely and has done excellent follow up's. I feel that I am doing fine now and she will continue with follow up appointments to make sure no other issues start. This doctor seems to really care about the over all well being of her patients.
38 Years Experience
Universidad Santiago De Compostela
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5201 Raymond St, Orlando, FL
Dr. Marjorie Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.