Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marjorie R Saul has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Adjustment Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
Showing 5 of 21
I cannot recommend Dr. Saul highly enough. She sets the standard for ease of access, promptness, follow up and true concern for her patients. You're not just another number with her, but a person and that is exactly how she treats you. She is the best and I would recommend her to everybody looking for help.
Dr. M. Saul is more than just a Doctor prescribing medicine. She takes the time to listen to her patients and is never in a hurry to get you out of the office. Dr. Saul always make you feel like a person and not just another case number. Her availability and flexibility in scheduling and rescheduling, could not be any easier or accommodating. Dr. Saul is always very upbeat and positive, making appointments more like seeing a good friend, rather than seeing the doctor. I cannot recommend Dr. M. Saul highly enough. Do yourself a favor and see this doctor.
I have been seeing Dr Saul for over ten years. From my first visit to my last visit Dr Saul has been professional, knowledgeable, caring and kind. She understands moods, medications and side effects and works with you tirelessly to get things right. She is truly concerned about how you feel and is immediately available day or night if you are having a problem. Can't say enough good things about Dr Saul.
I have been a patient of Dr. Saul's for over 10 years. She has consistently provided great support during both my ups and downs. She works with me while modifying my meds instead of just dictating what to do. She listens and provides input on matters effecting my moods. I tried three Dr's in this field prior to Dr. Saul. All three acted in a superior attitude making me feel inferior. This is not the case with Dr. Saul. She is truly one in a million for helping me during last ten plus years.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Marjorie R Saul accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMarjorie Saul Md, 1246 W Chester Pike Ste 308, West Chester, PA
Dr. Marjorie R Saul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.