Dr. Marjorie B Snyder Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie B Snyder?

awsome

Its interesting that when people don't get what they want from a provider automatically they are a "bad doctor". from my experience with Dr. Snyder she is amazing and wonderful, understanding yet sets reasonable boundaries!

Unbelievably rude!

Dr. Snyder did not properly treat my diagnosis. She often times repeated to me how she was glad "she and I didn't live in the same world." She was incapable of understanding the principals of my diagnosis, and treated me like I was just another "drug seeker." Dr. Snyder wrote whatever she wanted in my records...to keep it "subjective," i.e. her word against mine. If you are searching for a doctor to help you through whatever mental crisis you are having, keep searching, because in my opinion Dr. Snyder is not a good doctor. How she became the Medical chief for Mayo counseling in Dover-Foxcroft will remain a mystery to me!

UNPROFESSIONAL

Doesn't listen to patient's problems

Has her own idea of what is best for patient without actually listening to why patient is having difficulty with depression or anxiety.