Dr. Marjorie Vukelich Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Vukelich?

My Oncologist

Dr. Vukelich was the best doctor I could have ever asked for. She is extremely knowledgable and she treats her patients with compassion. Patients that I have talked to in the West Bend area love her!! I give her credit for saving my life!!

Bad Doctor

She told us she couldn't give us a die on date for my Dad. Not like we asked for one. She is rude, cold, and heartless. Her and her staff overdosed my Dad on Campath. I would not let this woman touch a toad much less a human being...Her license should be taken away!! My over all rating for this hack is a great big ZERO.