Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marjorie M Yong has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marjorie M Yong has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- Family Planning
- Bariatric Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
Dr. Marjorie M Yong has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marjorie M Yong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Doctor Yong is not only brilliant, detail oriented and focused on care she is also extremely empathic and kind. She is the first physician that was genuinely interested in my symptoms and asked probing questions, offering new insights into my future care. I would highly recommend her to any of my family or friends. She is truly special.
Dr. Majorie and her staff are incredible. I am so thankful I found them. They are kind, caring, helpful, and supportive of, not only my health, but also me as an individual. She is so sweet and knows so much about health in every aspect. She takes time on my individual needs which shows that she actually cares about my body.
I had always dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr. Marjorie. After receiving a disturbingly inaccurate diagnosis from an ER visit, I was able to see Dr. Marjorie the next morning to figure it out. She takes the time to explain everything to you every step of the way, eliminating all the stress and fear about what to expect. She was able to help me find the cause of the problem, and now has my health really on track. I suffer from anxiety, but she knows exactly how to calm me and I really look forward to seeing her every visit. I thank Dr. Marjorie and her whole staff for making me feel confident and happy with my health and wellbeing.
Dr. Yong has been a dramatic improvement from my previous doctor. She set my health goals and went to work addressing each one. For overall health care, I feel she is unsurpassed. In addition, her office runs like clockwork.. I am never kept waiting for a referral or prescription refill. I'm never kept waiting for a return call or email. I feel that I actually have a relationship with her practice. Highly recommend
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Marjorie M Yong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsYong At Heart Total Wellness Medical Corp, 5400 Balboa Blvd Ste 212, Encino, CA
Dr. Marjorie M Yong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.