- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Antonacci MD
Dr. Mark A Antonacci, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Sam Houston, TX, with another office in Fort Sam Houston, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Mark A Antonacci has 2 locations
Dr. Mark A Antonacci has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark A Antonacci has the following 3 expertise
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Mark A Antonacci Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3551 Roger Brooke Dr Fort Sam Houston , TX (210) 916-8589
- 3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600 Fort Sam Houston , TX 78234
More about Dr. Mark A Antonacci
Dr. Antonacci graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School of Medicine in 1999. He works in Fort Sam Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Antonacci is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center.