Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark A Davis has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mark A Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I had the unfortunate circumstance of being assigned this doc on a visit to the ER for heavy breakthrough vaginal bleeding x4 days. Mark Davis. MD was dismissive, did not listen, did not care, and shoved me out the door with no follow up. As if this was not disturbing enough, when i received my medical record, it was written that "patient refused follow up care," and other gross inaccuracies. This doctor actually *left the room* when i tried to discuss what i should do about this bleeding since I did not have a PCP at the time. The record appears to have been amended as to make it appear that he gave the appropriate care. One sentence states, verbatim, "I tried to understand what her concerns were to address them; however, I was unsuccessful of this and she certainly was very [__space? _] in her poor trials of this." If you are a woman of child bearing age, demand another doctor besides ER Dr. Mark Davis. I expect more from Partner's Healthcare BWH.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mark A Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Dr. Mark A Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.