Dr. Mark Friedberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Friedberg?

Focused and determined: he's the best!

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

Incredibly focused and perceptive.

High marks for Mark

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr. Mark Friedberg is an excellent surgeon. His success rate is high, he's friendly, answers questions and works with the patient's particulars. Highly recommended.

Dr. Friedberg Does it Again!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Several years ago, Dr. Friedberg, despite several doctors saying that it couldn't be done, saved my husbands' vision. Several weeks ago, he saved mine. After a second cataract surgery in two and a half weeks, I experienced complications, causing unbelievable pain from pressure in my eye. I was advised to go immediately to Philadelphia for emergency surgery. Instead, I called Dr. Friedberg who examined me as soon as I got to his office. He was able to stop the pain long enough to perform surgery a day and a half later, although it cut into his weekend. I cannot say enough about Dr. Friedberg. He is thorough and caring and takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions you might have. He is talented in his field to a point in which I have to say that he is actually gifted. I don't think any other doctor could improve on anything Dr. Friedberg does. I would not only return to his practice if necessary, I would and have already recommended him to anyone with a serious eye issue.

Very long wait time

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I've waited 1 1/2 hours to get to an exam room and 1/2 before you actually see the doctor. This happened the both times I was there. A very nasty employee just about took my head off for a reason I still don't understand. She realized she was wrong but still had a bad attitude. I was brought to tears. I will NEVER go back.

Well satisfied

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I received cataract surgery from Dr. Friedberg and found my ability to read much improved. I no longer need to see an optometrist for eye glasses.

Retina Surgery

Posted on September 4th, 2017

I had the option of having my surgery at Wills Eye In Philadelphia, a friend recommended Dr. Friedberg and after my initial I decide to have Dr. Friedberg perform the surgery. I am very happy I made that decision. I highly recommend Dr. Friedberg. he is professional caring and has a great staff assisting him.

A master at his trade

Posted on August 12th, 2017

First experience with any type of surgery or visit to s hospital. Rate all a 10 & Dr Friedberg a 10 PLUS

awesomeness

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Dr. Mark is fantastic!! ..he is a true gentleman. Dr. Friedberg and his entire staff are as nice as they come in this world. He fixed 2 retina tears like nothing. i'm all good...rating..beyond excellent !

Retina Specialist

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Mark Friedberg saved my eyesight. I was very fortunate to have success with the eye injections for 4 years. When I experienced a further complication, he operated immediately and very successfully ! He is very professional and knowledgeable .

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Out of one thousand actors only five will be great. Out of one thousand doctors only five will be great, however they all will all be paid as if they're great. You have to select your Doctors very carefully. Dr Friedberg is one of the greats. If you or your family has eye problems, he is the one to go to. Other Doctors referred me to him, and the results were life changing.

patient

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Friedberg explained everything that was going to happen with the cataract operation. The staff made sure the medication drops and pre op th;wings were all explained to me. The day of the operation, the staff met me on time and explained what would happen. The operation went well and I was very happy and able to see much better than before the operation.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr Friedberg operated on my eyes four times in the past year. From having a severe detached retina and other complications, I was thrust into being a patient in need of professional care after 59 years of no medical issues. Dr Friedberg identified the problem and expertly treated all my issues. I am now able to see (even better than before), and move on in my life. His office is well organized, and he expects his patients to cooperate with his directives post surgery. He is a consummate surgeon, Keep up your great work!