Dr. Mark Hoffman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hoffman?

Misdiagnosed

Posted on March 29th, 2017

My 88 year old father saw Dr Hoffman in Urgent care. He presented with severe cough, nausea, and diarrhea. After spending a total of 5 hours in this visit we were being sent home with nothing. No meds for cough or any other of the symptoms. Dr Hoffman seemed to focus on my father's 'excess weight'. We had to beg for cough medicine. Finally, Dr Hoffman reluctantly gave us a prescription for cough medicine with codeine. Considering my father had not slept in 2 nights because of the cough, it was gratefully accepted. The next day with no improvement, I took my father to emergency where he was diagnosed with pneumonia and flu.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

He's one of the good ones.

GREAT DOC

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I saw Dr. Hoffman recently for a gland abscess in a very sensitive area. Dr. Hoffman was patient, caring and efficient. He was also a very nice guy. He spends whatever time it takes with you to assure that your issue is resolved and that you understand everything. :)

Posted on November 24th, 2009

Compassionate. Smart.

Posted on April 19th, 2008

I saw Dr. Hoffman a number of times at an urgent care facility. The manner in which he cared for me, a critical time in what is normally a very impersonal environment, was extraordinary. I immediately contacted by health care provider to ascertain whether Dr. Hoffman's private practice was available on my plan. Unfortunately, I do not have the option of selecting him as my primary care physician. For any of you who have the option, I strongly urge you to meet this compassionate and skilled young physician.

Posted on July 19th, 2017