Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mark A Horton
Mark A Horton is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He speaks English.
Mark A Horton has the following 4 expertise
- Bone Cancer
- Pernicious Anemia
- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease)
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
Mark A Horton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions800 Prudential Dr, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Mark A Horton in this video.
Mark A Horton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.