Dr. Mark A Jenkins Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Jenkins?

Most unprofessional doctor of all time

This doctor failed to take me seriously when I had gastrointestinal issues and thought it would be appropriate to blame it on depression and recommended me to see a counselor instead of a GI specialist. I have a condition that causes GI distress, and he didn't even take that into consideration. Then, when I decided to get another appointment by a different doctor for a second opinion, he decided to take over that appointment and make me feel even worse. I do not recommend this doctor for any reason whatsoever.

Caring, great bedside manner

Dr. Jenkins took time with me, did a great job explaining what was wrong, and even gave me handouts to take home. He's a model physician.

Birth Control