Dr. Mark A Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Jenkins?

Hernia

I think he is a great doctor he has saved my life once and helped me out of alot of pain he was very great as a doctor one tgat u can talk to and help u understand what is going on .

laproscopic gallbladder removal surgery

Was concerned about the amount of pain I was in and for how long. Was very cautious about any other medical issues and medications. If possible, I would have Doctor Jenkins for all of my medical needs. I am 70 yrs old and felt more secure with him than any doctor I've ever encountered.

Well thanks to this brilliant doctor, my dad passed away from colon cancer thanks to this man's carelessness. He lied to us when he told us he remove the whole tumor, and just recommended chemo as a precaution. Turns out he left behind a piece of the tumor, and by the time we found out about it, it had grew to the size of a baseball and wrapped around an artery, leaving no choice but to watch him slowly and painfully die. Yeah thanks Jenkins, your awesome! :/

Mastectomy patient

Dr. Jenkins has a very awesome bedside manner. I definately would recommend him. He did my mothers mastectomy.

He really

Dr. Jenkins performed emergency surgery on my husband...

He was very caring and the wait was less than an hour. He answered all my questions and was all-around great!

This man almost killed our son-in-law by misdiagnosing his colon problem. Only heroic measures by doctors as N. C. Baptist saved his life.

Dr. Mark A Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reidsville, NC.