Dr. Mark King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark King?

Awesome doctor, great staff

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I have been a patient for 3 years now. Thank God i found him. He is wonderful. He has a new staff which can be frustrating at times, but they are sweet and kind. One of the reviewers mentioned Shika but i learned from another patient that she was disgruntled and undermining the office and that she left suddenly and left Dr Kings staff unprepared. I know that in my last 3 visits before she quit, she was saying horrible things about Dr King, his office manager. I was very uncomfortable around her. Now that shes gone, things are better and the staff is much nicer

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, very intelligent, very calm and caring bedside manners excellent.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

First time in years I finally found a doctor who listens and explains what's going on with me. He's a perfect 10.

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Kings for less than a year. I found him to be very interested in patient's concerns and worked in solving the problem. There was no long waiting to be seen by him. I was late getting there a few times, because I got lost, I did not have to make an appointment for another day, he saw me the same day and was very nice about it. I would recommend him to others that are looking for a good doctor.

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Great staff that office is handle by Shika and Dr King two great and outstanding care they provide. Thanks for all you do for my family.

Posted on July 21st, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr King since 2000, I am thankful for the excellent care I have received from Dr. King. He is always researching options and networking with other healthcare professionals to find options for care if he doesn't already know it. I love his energy and sincere caring. Dr King has had his share of problems with his front office staff, it goes back to "good help is hard to find". He currently has staff that are great to deal with, they know their job and they do it well. As long as I, the key is I remember to call my prescriptions in they are filled in a timely manner, I must be responsible for my care, I cannot blame the office staff for my negligence. I am very pleased with the treatment I receive from everyone in Dr. Kings office from the Dr. To all the Staff.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2013

great dr but...

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Dr. King is a great doctor and is beyond compassionate. He goes far beyond any other Dr. that I have ever had but it can also be a down fall. He is beyond late to his appointment. Each appt. that I have been to he has been extremely late 40-50mins. It would be okay as long as he didn't cut my appt. short but he does. His staff... well I guess they are at least somewhat nice. They don't know how to call back. I need to see a specialist for my back/neck and it has been over a month now and I am still waiting to see one. I just recently saw the Dr. again I reminded him about it and I am still waiting to hear from them. I thought Dr. King's great qualities out weighed his crappy staff but I am not sure anymore. The staff is frustrating and unorganized. I don't know what to do. I am in pain and if I go somewhere I have to start all over. Ugh!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2012

doctor is very well educated and knowledgable. Will give you great care and very compassionate.

A very lucky patient .

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I will recomend Dr Mark King to all my family members He is taking care of my parents as well as my children-people what I love the most.

a little skeptical about this Dr

Posted on April 7th, 2012

He only prescribes brand name meds, wondering if he gets some sort of "cut" whenever they are filled. Always leave with bad diagnosis when medical problem seemed to be so minor. hmmmmmm Not quite sure what to think about him.

Dr. King is one of the best!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. King takes a long time with me at each appointment. He is continually thinking "outside the box" trying to find solutions to my multitudes of physical ailments.He is very caring and has listened more than most doctors. He is in high demand and spends a lot of time during each visit which accounts for the difficulty in getting in to see him and occasional long wait in the waiting room.