Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Mahan has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Showing 4 of 4
11 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2007
Barrow Neurological Institute
Dr. Mark A Mahan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinical Neuroscience Center, 175 N Medical Dr E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Mark A Mahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.