Dr. Mark A Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Miller?

Williams Visit

He is awesome

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeng Dr Miller for almost 20 years for the treatment of asthma. He has always been excellent. Whenever I have tried to reach him by phone he always gets back to me whatever the time or day. He appears to be very concerned about his patients needs and I would not want to lose him as my specialist.

Very happy with Dr. Miller

I went to Dr. Miller for a second opinion. I didn't get an accurate diagnosis from my first doctor. He knew what my somewhat rare condition was right away. He developed a treatment plan but said we would need to work with the medications and that we might have to trade phone calls if it wasn't working. He always promptly called me back. I am very happy with Dr. Miller and so glad I went to him!

HONEST REVIEW

My daughter has been seen by Dr. Miller for the past 12 years. This is a caring doctor who takes time with his patients. He is highly professional. He gives a fair and honest evaluation. Every concern you have, he listens to it and addresses it. He gets to know his patients and has a wonderful, caring personality. I have recommended a few people to this office (the most recent one was today) because I truly do trust him with my daughter's life--literally. He is an excellent example of what a doctor should be. I can't begin to thank him enough for all he's done for my daughter. :) If I had to grade him, he'd get A+++ :)

Dr. Mark A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.