Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Morgan
Dr. Mark Morgan, MD, FACOG, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Morgan is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center. Dr. Morgan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Morgan has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Mark Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.