Dr. Mark A Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Morgan?

Nice doctor but long wait times

I have seen Dr. Morgan three times now as a follow up for ovarian cancer. He did no perform my surgery. Each time I have gone to see him I wait at least an hour and one time 2 hours which I find unexceptional. Then when he does arrive he is so rushed and spends about 2-3 minutes with you. I am seriously thinking about changing doctors. I want to stay at Penn but I am not happy with this doctor although I believe is staff is very professional. My time is important too.

Very kind and extremely knowledgeable. Gave excellent referrals.

dr morgan was caring and kind...his fellows and other staff were excellent too.

surgery

Dr. Mark Morgan is a wonderful doctor. I had multi-problems when I first saw him. He was very caring and explained everything in great detail. Always explained my options and let me make informed decisions about my own body. Always explained to me in detail every side effect. He is very invested in your health. He preformed surgery on me and I knew i was in excellent hands. Everything went well after a complicated operation. He does not stop there. He is there 100% to continue your care. He is the only GYN doctor I have seen in 30 years that cared and helped me. If he becomes your doctor you have the BEST.