Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Myers has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark A Myers has the following 6 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 20
This man is an exceptional physician, with an amazing bedside manner, which is quite rare. He also spends as much time as you need, somehow, without getting behind and making other patients have a longer wait. He was very gentle when assessing me, so as to not cause more pain. He showed me my MRI films and explained what was wrong in layman's terms, so I could fully understand what was the problem. He was honest, thoughtful, and EXTREMELY intelligent . I feel 200% confident in how my surgery with him is going to turn out. The other amazing thing, is I feel, the insurance I'm using approved my surgery, and approved it fast, based mainly on him ! I can't thank this man/doctor enough!
I suffered from severe back pain for the past 4 years. I had to resort to pain medications. I was referred to Dr. Myers last year and he successfully operated on my back. I am now pain free, back to living a normal life and I take no pain medicine. Dr. Myers is a very talented surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone needing back surgery. Thank You Dr. Myers!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mark A Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark A Myers Md, 1741 Midland Trl, Shelbyville, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Myers in this video.
Dr. Mark A Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, KY.