Dr. Mark A Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Norris?

A less caring doctor I haven't found

I've found Dr. Norris to be very condescending, dismissive, and even a little arrogant. He is that way not only to me, but to my family and even to my primary care doctor who was trying to relate information to him. His staff is nice, but they have trouble managing his schedule well. I heard that being discussed by others in his waiting room. I asked my primary doc for a referral elsewhere as I don't feel at all cared about by this doctor but instead have been made to feel like a burden. In an area so saturated with excellent doctors, you'd think he'd work a little harder at showing compassion if he wants to keep a patient base.

I thought he was an excellent doctor. Professional, friendly and caring.

Efficient and comforting

The visits are efficient but appropriate time is given for explanations and questions.

very good doctor - Trustworthy

My only disappointment is he is no longer available to me.

Avoid him!!!

I saw him for 3 years and he never did anything to help me. Whenever I went to see him, he never gave me eye contact, almost always looking at his computer and mumbling. He would ask about 3 questions at the most before telling me to get xrays. I went to him for kidney stones and now I refused to see him. He wouldn't even call me to give the test results or what he planned to do. I've reported him to they hospital but they are just concerned with keeping their "D magazine top 100" doctor.

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

This was my third urologist and the WORST one yet. I saw him for kidney stones. I had two ureter stents in place that he was perfectly willing to have me wait MONTHS until he could get to my surgery. After having me do a CT scan I was supposed to wait another FOUR WEEKS just to hear what his plan of action was. Hello, ever hear of a phone, or email? Every interaction with this man was less then five minutes long. If I had concerns or questions he was in too much of a hurry to really listen. AND he does not read charts thoroughly before planning what he wants to do. He was going to take out a stent before taking care of the problem that cause the stent to be put there. And forget him EVER checking up on you. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

please avoid this doctor

does not listen to the patient, visibly hurried, pre-judges your condition, offers no clear next steps. find someone else to go to especially if you are male and have pain in your groin and testicles.