Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Reading the reviews, I came to the conclusion that the patients who gave negative ones were people who, unless the doctor agreed with their own self-prognosis, decided he was not a good doctor. For me Dr. Mark Ramirez is a very good, thorough, and conscientious doctor who cares about his patients in the best possible way. Maybe it's not their way as they would have thought and guessed, but it's definitely the best possible way. Dr. Ramirez, being a former US Army Green Beret, is definitely a no-nonsense person but who is very much updated in the latest medical advances. He also has a competent and friendly staff. I trust him completely as my primary doctor... and that's why he's my doctor.
I went for a back injury. The doctor totally blew me off and said because of my age this was normal. He didn't even look at the MRI results. Had me walk on my heels and tip toes and pronounced that I was fine. Wasn't even looking at me during my visit. Never even physically touched me to examine me.
Dr. Ramirez is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and has exceptional bedside manner. As a senior citizen and with my health deteriorating, he has been very informative and helpful when it comes to my health. The woman at the front desk is extremely condescending and belittling. The staff often claims to not receive faxes from my referring doctors, pharmacy and insurance company â all of who have fax confirmations saying the fax went through. When I ask to have an explanation as to why they donât receive any faxes, she said âThey donât work here, they wouldnât know if I received the fax.â And today I when I expressed how frustrated I am with their fax machine âneverâ receiving faxes, her response was âMaybe you should find another doctor.â I explained to her that I donât have a problem with the doctor, I have a problem with the staff not receiving ANY faxes from ANYONE who sends them for my referrals. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and it is extremely painful. They have dropped the ball reauthorizing my prescriptions numerous times. I have been hung up on and lied to by the office staff of this facility. I recommend this doctor to anyone â but the office staff is horrendous.
I would not recommend this doctor. For anyone thinking of going here please choose another. Bad bedside Manners does NOT even come close to how rude and inconsiderate he is. Shocking! I can not believe this doctor has patients to remain with a license to treat people. His office is always empty and I now know why. I truly can not believe this office allows this type of treatment to those in such a great need of a health care provider. I wish I would have read reviews before going to him. And I did give him more than just one shot.. Seems it got worst with every visit. Sorry for long review but I hope it will save some ones life. Choose a another Doctor please and thank you for reading this.
This Dr is one of the best I have seen. Both of my daughters love him. My oldest daughter had a virus a few months back that an other Dr just pushed antibiotics on her. Dr Ramirez took a look at her and told me that looks like a virus ( that shouldnt have antibiotics) and then showed information and pictures that was exactly what she had... and the same thing with my youngest today. He diagnosised her with rubella ( german measles) and again showed me information and pictures. This is a small office but I love that. I feel like a real person not just another face that the staff wont remember. I love that there are only 3 ladys there, they work hard and do the best they can to work with everyone.
33 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Ramirez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHemet Doctors Urgentcare Medical Clinic, 1000 E Latham Ave Ste G, Hemet, CA
Dr. Mark A Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.