Dr. Mark A Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Rosen?

Great doctor and staff

I visited Dr. Rosen after a climbing accident last year. He was really great at fitting me into his schedule last minute. His staff is absolutely wonderful! I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosen for many years, for different issues. He is extremely competent and I have referred family and friends to him. I wouldn't want to have to find another orthopedic doctor! !

Satisfied patent

I went to Dr Rosen almost 20 years ago for a broken bone spur in my ankle. He performed the operation then and I was very satisfied with the results. I wished I had fallowed his advice more about fallowing up with therapy. I was young and invincible then and thought I could do it myself. Recently I had a full thickness tear in the supraspinatus tendon (rotator cuff). I had Dr Rosen do the surgery. He listened to my needs being a large guy and very active. He was informative of what I needed to do and the recovery process. He got me started early on therapy to keep my shoulder from getting stiff. Two months post surgery I have almost gotten to full range and motion in stretching. Still working on strenght training as soon as therapy will allow.

Everything with ease

patient

I was able to get in and see the Dr. in a very timely manner. I had my surgery and it was very successful. I have enjoyed Dr. Rosen and his staff. I will be back if I need and orthopedic surgeon.

find someone else

He wasn't friendly, very aloof and negative, didn't explain things or give any options.

Good

With little experience and need for doctors in my life (50) I was satisfied with my experience. I had a severely broken collar bone in which @ 1.5 inches had to be removed. He performed a mumford procedure using part of my gracias (spelling?) tendon from my knee to put the bone back in place.

Pompus

arrogant, does not spend enough time, does not appear to like to answer questions, no bedside manner, aloof

Got Right In

I was in alot of pain with my knee and they worked me right in. They are very busy, but made time to explain things to me.

Dr. Mark A Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.