Dr. Mark A Rosen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Rosen?

Talk to me and follow through

Up until the last time I went to his office everything was fine. Then, I went to visit and in discussing medication with me I made some remark which launched a series of events that have made a little dissatisfied with him. We were going down one track and suddenly out of the blue he changes everything without explaining thoroughly why. Further, he never returned any of the phonecalls I mad to him. Hence, this report.

Type 2 Diabetes