Dr. Mark A Stern Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Stern?

Rough Around the Edges

Dr. Stern is in the same office as Dr. Mayer. Dr. Mayer was treating my father in Highland Park Hospital for a potential heart condition. Dr. Stern was there as the 2 doctors switch off. He may be knowledgable--I don't know. However, if you are looking for someone with any kind of bedside manner and compassion-look elsewhere. They gave my father a "chemical" stress test. ( By the way--The family is not sure who authorized this--we sure didn't.) As a result, my father's AFib worsened and he almost passed. When I asked who authorized the test, Dr. Stern didn't know. He continued to tell us that the average age expectancy for males in this country was 78 and my father was 86! Thankfully, my father is home now.