Dr. Mark A Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Strauss?

Substandard Heath-care Baptist Hospital Resident Doctor

Dr. Mark Strauss is a physician that I would not recommend to my worst enemy. He has a general lack of compassion for his patients and seemingly devalues the life of those over 70 years old. My mother was given substandard care by this doctor and even was withheld life sparing medication, to sustain life, in an effort to better her condition. I was not in the state and requested 4 different time and days to ask for an update on my mother's condition. He never returned my calls, though hospital staff assured me that they gave him the message. I have to fly 1000 miles to get a consult with him. This doctor was more obsessed with my mother making end of life decisions, rather than giving and honest effort to helping her recover. After changing doctors, my mother was able to recover and discharge from the hospital. If he had remained her doctor, I feel the story would have been vastly different. I would not recommend him for even veterinary hospital care.

Deserves the best rating

Dr Strauss is a hopitalist associated with Baptist hospitals in and near Pensacola, FL. Since he is a hopitalist you can't have him as your personal doctor and many of the rating categories do not apply. He probably saved my life and I thank him.

Dr. Mark A Strauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.