Dr. Mark G Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark G Strauss?

Very Pleased getting me straightened out

Great doctor, great staff

Treats the whole patient

Dr Strauss is great at diagnosing the whole patient and not just a body part. He helps me to reframe my thinking and see my situation in a more positive light. He has more common sense than any other doctor I know. He uses real medicine complete with sofisticated tests but tempors the results with common sense and he can handle most things himself but knows how to make an appropriate referral when needed. He doesnt have a god complex. Just a really nice guy!!!

About Dr. Mark Strauss

Dr. Mark Strauss is the Best. He has been taking care of me for many years. I don't know what I would do without him? He has been there for me through my depression state, my health, my personal problems. I love him dearly and would not even consider changing to another doctor in the world. I feel extremely blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life. I would not be here today if it were not for him. I would recommend him as a Doctor to anyone!! Dr. Strauss..YOUR AWESOME!!! Thank you for everything you have done for me!! My boys and I love you dearly!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! May God Bless You!!

Recommended

Is caring about patients and takes his time to explain in terms understandable.Regardless of his long hair and hippy appearence, he is a wonderful person and DR.

Dr. Mark G Strauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.