Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Wainwright
Dr. Mark A Wainwright, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Frankfort, KY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wainwright is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wainwright has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Wainwright has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark A Wainwright has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Mark A Wainwright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wainwright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1997
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Mark A Wainwright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Of The Bluegrass, 279 Kings Daughters Dr Ste 301, Frankfort, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Wainwright in this video.
Dr. Mark A Wainwright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, KY.