Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 28
I have not been a patient of his for several years but am still flabergasted at how he treated me. I should have reported him. He was arrogant and unprofessional numerous times, but I was comfortable with the actual medical care I received so I continued to see him. Then I irritated him by seeking help for a bout of major depression. He exhibited absolutely no tolerance for behavioral health issues. He was downright hostile and did not even ask if I was suicidal (I was). Very incompetent.
i feel very comfortable talking to my Dr. He is kind and extremely knowledgeable. He always gives me good advice and helps me get well quickly. I never feel like I am bothering him, rather he wants to see me to help me heal. His staff is very efficient, too. I wish more doctors were more like him. I like how family-oriented he is. I consider very professional and my friend.
21 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. Mark A Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiddletown Internal Medicine, 12010 Shelbyville Rd Ste 300, Louisville, KY
Dr. Mark A Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.