Dr. Mark Workman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark Workman?

PAIN FREE

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I am able to function again thanks to Dr. Workman's care. Nothing but praise for him and his staff!!!

Pain free

Posted on February 21st, 2017

No more pain!! nice doctor and friendly staff. I am been seeing him for 5 years. Best there is.

Best Doctor...EVER

Posted on February 21st, 2017

After being bounced from doctor to doctor, specialist to specialist to try to figure out my pain issue, Dr. Workman is the first to take the time to listen and properly diagnose and treat my problem. Between the steroid injections and pain medication he prescribes, I am back to living again. I realize my condition will never go away, but it is comforting to know what is wrong and how to manage it.

Dangerous doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Dr. Workman treated me for severe back pain for 6 months. He put me on a very dangerous medication I later found out I never should have been put on as it can be life threatening to someone my age. Then he treated me with ano arrogant attitude and disrespected me as his patient when I disagreedo with him. He in my opinion is a dangerous doctor and needs to be reported to the medical board.my new doctor said no person like me should ever be put on the dangerous pain drug Dr. Workman had me taking. .

Best Care

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Workman for over ten years. He and his staff are kind. He genuinely cares about me and my pain issues. I would recommend him to my friends, family and anyone within shouting distance. I read the reviews on here and laugh...clearly people who didn't want to play by the rules or drug seekers. Bad reviewers are a dime a dozen!!! Dr. Workman is one in a million!!! :)

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Workman acted like a god. Though he was going to force his way into my home to check locks on medicine cabinets. Thought he would prescribe just enough medicine to last a short while to guarantee a return visit even though I've been prescribed same medicine for over 10 years. I left.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Office staff extremely rude. Horrible on the phone. I have never been treated so rude as I was with the woman that does the schedule. Would not recomend this Dr. at all.

Great doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Been seeing Dr. Workman for years. He and staff are always friendly.

Dr. Parker new doc on board!

Posted on September 6th, 2014

I was very pleased with my visits and procedure at the Pain Rehabilition Group on Maplewood. Dr. Parker and the staff were patient, kind, very informative and made me feel like they really cared about me. I found their facility to be up to date, clean and attractive. I was greeted when I first walked in the door and after my procedure a nurse called later that day and the next day to check on me..l truly felt cared for! I would certainly recommend them to others!

Posted on September 4th, 2013

This is the ONLY doctor that I see on a regular basis that the office ALWAYS runs on time. Most of the time you don't have time to sit down in the waiting room before they are calling you back. In fact the only time I have ever had to wait is because I showed up early for my appointment, but I was called back right when I was suppose to on that day also. The staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Workman is always friendly and wants to make you feel better.

patient for years

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I read the other reviews of Dr. Workman and I totally disagree. Never have had a problem with him or staff. As a long time patient, I can say that the negative reviews are probably from pain medicine seekers who didn't get their way. before you form an opinon on the other remarks, see who YOUR doctor would recommend and trust his opinion. I did and could not be happier.

to Dr. Workman and staff

Posted on November 11th, 2012

This facility has been very kind and compassionate to me. I can't believe the number of low ratings that I've seen on here. EVERY appointment I make is the best day and time for me and my employer. After I pay the front desk and sit down in the lobby I've NEVER had to wait over 10 minutes. EVER. Once I'm taken to a room whoever I'm there to see is there within a few minutes. I feel comfortable with everybody there and I can talk to them about anything. They always listen to me and take extra time if need be. They are always prompt and exact about my medication refills as well. I've been there for years and I've received the refills on time. EVERY TIME. Dr Workman and his staff are a great team. Better than almost all other doctor offices I've ever been to. Thank you Dr. Workman and staff...a patient of yours