Dr. Mark S Abate Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Abate?

Dr Abate is awesome!

Being diagnosed with Stage IV cancer is stunning, but Dr Abate has done an excellent job of explaining and prescribing a course of treatment that has me much-improved from the initial diagnosis nearly 2 years ago. I really thought I was a goner, but I'm doing amazingly well at the hands of this good doctor. He has a very interesting and appreciated way of offering realistic hope. I have absolute trust in him and really appreciate his kindness and knowledge.

I have utmost faith in Dr Abate

and have great appreciation for his compassionate professionalism. If/since I have to have cancer, I'm delighted that he is on my team!

Has a great bedside manner