Dr. Mark C Acker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Acker?

Rude, Condescending and Uncaring

Always states that he is busy and doesn't have much time, after making us wait over an hour. Condescending and does not answer questions and concerns. He is the worst pediatrician my kids have ever visited. I call him just plain mean.

My children have been seeing Dr. Acker for over 15 years and although I have moved away we continue to go to him. It helps that we only go for physicals and maybe a sick appointment or 2 yearly. I have never had a problem getting a sick appointment and generally only wait 5-10 minutes in the waiting room. I only bring my kids in when they are sick and feel he does an excellent job diagnosing and giving care to my kids. He seems to listen to my concerns and refers me to the bigger hospitals and specialists as needed. My biggest reason for staying with Dr. Acker is I like his bedside manner. He is soft spoken and my children have always felt at ease with him. He is very gentle and treats us all with a great deal of respect. He also takes the time to explain everything to us and I have never felt rushed.

Always in a rush

Dr Acker is an adequet Dr. for most minor things. He always seems rushed and like he needs to be somplace else. He dismisses my concerns and answers questions in a somewhat condescending manner. He is not the worst Dr. at this practice but a change in attitude could really help. We often wait up to 90 minutes or more to see him.

Julia M.

Dr. Acker is a wonderful doctor! He has a great bedside manner and is fantastic with children. I trust his advice completely and would advise anyone to go and see him.