Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark K Addison has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
He is a decent doctor however the nurse practitioner and her nurse in the practice are very rude and have no compassion or understanding and told me to force a medicine down my child's throat because they were not calling her a different medicine in. They had no understanding for the fact that she had already caused her self to throw up on me 3 times and had spit it out twice and we did not have enough left to get rid of her strep throat.
I will never step foot back into this office!!!!!! EVER! I have a newborn son and we had to wait almost 2 hours for our 2week appt. Once in there the dr made a comment about trading him in on a new model just because he was crying...that's what babies do!!! He was very rude to me, my son and my mother! As we were leaving he only wanted to see him at 2months, for his shots. They had him scheduled for that appt when he was almost 3 months old! I went up there to get his records faxed to a different doctor and the lady told me good luck they will be faxed sometime in the next 30 days. Please, do not take your child to this doctor!! Patients do NOT have or need to be treated like this!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2010, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Mark K Addison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCullman Medical And Pediatric Associates, 1948 Al Highway 157 Ste 330, Cullman, AL
Dr. Mark K Addison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cullman, AL.