Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark J Adler
Dr. Mark J Adler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Solana Beach, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adler is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Palomar Medical Center and Tri City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark J Adler has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Cancer
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Mark J Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark J Adler Md, 190 Del Mar Shores Ter Unit 4, Solana Beach, CA
Dr. Mark J Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Solana Beach, CA.