Dr. Mark C Agre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Agre?

Great Doctor

I was in an auto accident and in a lot of pain. It really felt like he knew what I was going through. His treatments and referrals to the occupational therapist were wonderful and I now feel much better. It is great to know that Dr. Agre can help you feel better and there is a light at the end of the tunnel for pain.

An Amazing Doctor

Dr. Agre is a great physician. I was in a very bad car accident that caused me lots of pain. In the months I spent under his care I was able to return to almost being normal again. I am so happy with my experience! Other people experiencing pain or injury should definitely go at see Dr. Agre.

A Caring and Helpful Doctor

I was very impressed with the treatment I received. I was having a very bad lower back problem that was making it difficult to continue with my daily running routine. Dr. Agre helped me with my problem and helped me to understand my treatment options. With his help and the expert physical therapists at the Impact clinic I was back to running in a matter of months and feeling so much better. I found that as a pain patient the key to the treatments making me feel better was to follow through with the home exercise assignments given to me by my physical therapist and attending the follow up appointments with Dr. Agre. I would recommend the services of Dr. Agre and is clinic to anyone who is ready to recover from their pain and not just passively take pain medication.

I do not like this doctor, not impressed at all. He seems to be medicated in some way, talking 90 miles per hour. He does not recommend options or receive the suggestion of options well. If he has samples he will give them but outside of samples he is completely unwilling. What's memorable? Wonderful free coffee. I would not refer him to anyone. I am desperately trying to leave treatment of this clinic because of the ridiculousness of care.

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Agre since 1998. He is an excellent and caring physician. Extremely competent.

NOWAY!

overall experiences,not VERY good at all.I disliked the physicianI would NOT recommend the physician

Dr. Mark C Agre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.