Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Alanis has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
This guy has no tact at all. He gives you the worst news of your life and is so insensitive about it. Told us about 3 times with no sensitivity hey listen your baby is going to die. No real reasoning behind it just to put us in a panic and fear. He made a very difficult pregnancy even worse. Only giving 1 star because you have to.
My wife and I met with Dr Alanis following the stillbirth of our son to discuss the findings of the autopsy and for him to check my wife and make sure she was recovering. He was not her regular OB. He was extremely considerate of our situation, and genuinely concerned for my wife's and my well being. We had a long list of questions, each of which he answered thoughtfully and intelligently. In fact, he noticed that I had a list of questions I had brought and was prompting me to ask them. Most doctors that I have encountered in my life seem to be rushed and trying to find the quickest route through the conversation and back out the door. However, that was not our experience with Dr Alanis. He spent an entire hour with us mainly just answering our questions. He was fantastic.
15 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Mark C Alanis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital Central, 1400 E Boulder St, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Mark C Alanis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.