Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Alberhasky MD
Dr. Mark Alberhasky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY, with other offices in Huntingdon, TN and Brentwood, TN . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Alberhasky is affiliated with Greenview Regional Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City and Logan Co. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Alberhasky has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark Alberhasky has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Mark Alberhasky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Alberhasky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greenview Regional Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Franklin Simpson Mem
Tj Samson Community
34 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mark Alberhasky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Alberhasky's office for more information.
1801 Ashley Cir Bowling Green, KY : (615) 221-4500
631 Rb Wilson Dr Huntingdon, TN : (731) 986-4461
5301 Virginia Way Brentwood, TN : (615) 221-4474
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Alberhasky, MD - Pathology in Bowling Green, KY, in this video.
Dr. Mark Alberhasky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.