Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Ramiro has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Ramiro is a great Dr. He listens to me and treats me like I am his only pt. of the day. His nurse (Kay) is great also. The front desk people are RUDE and treat you like you are bothering them. I hate having to call to make an appointment. The wait time is ridiculous. Plan on waiting at least an hour
I have been seeing Dr Ramiro for about two years now. He is a truly caring doctor, and a very genuine, good-hearted man. I can't say enough good about him. Every medical problem I have had, he has listened and treated me like I was family. He has never once made me feel uncomfortable, or "crazy", or like my problems had no validity. He spends the time listening, and actually trying to figure out the root of the problem. To me, he has been a life saver, in more ways than one. His staff is super friendly, and his nurses have hearts of gold. The whole "Ramiro family" is wonderful beyond words. If you are in the Pine Bluff/White Hall area, THIS is the doctor to go to.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ramiro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Arkanas Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Ramiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWhite Hall Family Medicine Associates Pa, 1400 Claud Rd, White Hall, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Ramiro in this video.
Dr. Mark A Ramiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Hall, AR.