Dr. Mark Anton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Anton?

VP - Business Development

Posted on December 4th, 2016

Best surgeon in the world! Can't thank him enough!

The Best Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Anton since 1993 when I had my first augmentation. I was thrilled. I did it again 10 years later, because I wanted to go larger. I recently (2013) had a facelift. I could not be more happy. I finally feel I look like what I feel like on the inside. I will never go anywhere else as long as Dr. Anton is in practice. He is not just a Doctor, he is an artist. I adore Tammy, his nurse; she has always taken care of me and the several friends I have referred. Amber is thier newest golden find. She is an amazing aethestician and takes wonderful care of my skin and eyebrows.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

So thrilled with my results. Love Dr. Anton and his staff. Great experience.

Dr. Anton is exceptional and his results exceeded all my expectations!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Mark Anton in May and his results exceeded my expectations. I consulted numerous doctors and none were up to par with Dr. Anton and his staff. I even loved his nurse Tammy who is so down to earth and made me feel at ease with my surgery. I would highly recommend his work to all of my family and friends and a few of my girlfriends are already getting their breast redone by Dr. Anton. I was so nervous going into surgery and wanted everything done perfect being that I am a perfectionist. His results look so natural and I guarantee you won't be disappointed with his work. The after care they offered was amazing. They not only called my numerous times after surgery I also had multiple office visits to make sure everything was healing properly. I loved that they were always about what I wanted and the size that was right for me. Choosing Dr. Anton was the best decision I have made for plastic surgery. :)

M. Lee

Posted on July 14th, 2011

So over the moon with my new face. I had my eyes and face lift done about one month ago and I can't say enough good things about this doctor. I look so natural. I look like I did 15 years ago. I went to my 30 year reunion feeling like the bell of the ball :)Highly Highly Highly recommend!

Dr. Anton was able to correct and perfect

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I came to Dr. Anton with a number of issues from a previous surgery. I had reconstructive breast implant surgery and a re-do of my abdominoplasty. I never thought I could look this good again. What Dr. Anton did was amazing and he is a true talent!!!!! He's the most down to earth doctor that I met with. He totally explained the procedures to me in detail so I knew exactly what to expect. I am so happy!

not recommended

Posted on March 25th, 2009

Posted on August 14th, 2008

Dr. Anton, is an amazing and qualified plastic surgeon. If you are seeking cosmetic surgery of any kind. I would highly recommend this talented Dr. and believe you would be making a wise choice for excellence!

Posted on April 24th, 2017