- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark R Applegate MD
Dr. Mark R Applegate, MD is a doctor primarily located in Sunrise, FL, with other offices in Tallahassee, FL and Gainesville, FL( and 2 other locations). They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology.
Dr. Mark R Applegate has 4 locations
Dr. Mark R Applegate has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark R Applegate has the following 1 expertise
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Mark R Applegate Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark R Applegate
Dr. Applegate graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Applegate works in Sunrise, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Anesthesiology. Dr. Applegate is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center, Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital and UF Health Shands Hospital.