Dr. Mark L Arey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Arey?

Mrs

The office personnel were fantastic. They were very caring, helpful and efficient. Dr Arey was very professional, quickly assessed my problem and completely resolved my issue that same day. I had grown a film over one of my implant lenses which he determined required laser surgery. My vision had decayed to 20/60 at the time and I could not see well enough to drive. He performed the laser surgery and it was amazing! My vision was back at 20/20 instantly with none of the potential issues he warned may affect me. Dr Arey is my new opthamologist, I will not go anywhere else from now on!

Dr. Arey was very communicative about my vision problems ... cataracts ... and was very effective in improving my vision ... I love what i am seeing

one of the most enjoyable experances I have ever had .DR MARK AREY was just great. I wish I had nine(9) ' YES , nine " MORE EYES.

The best. Would recommend without doubt.

retired

very easy to talk to, explained the procedure in terms I could understand..I was never in any pain and he called to follow up the night of the surgery,I would highly recommend Dr. Arey anytime.

Mrs.

Surgery went very smoothly. I was well prepared for what would happen but was surprised at the lack of pain, etc. I was awake during the surgery and appreciated Dr. Arey's calm demeanor. I really like the office staff as well including the optical shop. Have recommended Dr. Arey to several people.

Staff is excellent, especially Michelle. if it's possible to specifically ask for an assistant, she was wonderful. Dr. Arey was very efficient, very respectful. I am very nervous with eye exams and found my experience very positive.

Dr Arey was very professional and informative. My visits before during and after cataract surgery were handled above my expectations. I would recommend Dr Arey very highly

Wonderfully caring and competent

Experienced, well-mannered physician

Dr. Arey is my regular ophthalmologist. I am very pleased to have him as my physician. He is very thorough and listens to my concerns and takes his time to explain his thoughts. He strives for perfection and I appreciate his care. His staff is very warm, friendly, and professional.

Dr. Mark L Arey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.