Dr. Mark Artusio Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Artusio?

Great Experience

Posted on December 13th, 2017

My experience working with Dr. Artusio and his staff was fantastic from beginning to end. Very professional and talented. It was very obvious that the patient's care and expenses are top priority.

GREAT SURGEON!

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

You are treated like a VIP. Great Dr and great staff. They took care of my concern and made it easy.

Gall bladder removal

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Dr. Artusio was very kind, patient, and thorough. He explained the procedure so that I understood what to expect. He touched base with me before and after the surgery which was nice. I was in and out in under three hours. My recovery is going well, and he was very pleasant at the follow-up appointment.

happy patient :)

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I had been in severe pain for 10 months and the 2 appointments leading up to my surgery were very upsetting for me because of my pain level. Dr. Artusio and his staff (especially Amy) were so very caring and reassuring. They never once dismissed my complaints of pain and even scheduled and prioritized my surgery for the very next day when I called the office in tears. They were gentle, took their time with me and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am grateful now that I am 100% pain free. I hope I never go through this again, but if I do, I will only see Dr. Artusio.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I had Gallbladder Removal surgery with Dr Artusio, He and his staff were very professional and caring. Surgery and recovery went great. Very caring staff at the surgery center as well i would definitely recommend Dr Artusio to family and friends.

Dr Artusio made surgery easy.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr. Artusio and staff great. They were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, both in the office and in the surgery center.I would call the entire process painless surgery.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on July 19th, 2017

He gave me his complete attention answering all my questions without making me feel rushed or foolish. Out of every type of doctor I've ever seen, he was by far the most compassionate. He called me himself with test results and also a couple of times after surgery until I felt 100% again. Can't say enough good things about him or his staff. Definitely recommend him!

Dr. Artusio is a wonderful and skilled surgeon!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Artusio by another physician that I had just visited for another health issue. I had developed a small mass on my shoulder that concerned me. I found the office to be very clean, organized and was welcomed by the staff. Dr. Artusio is a no-nonsense, direct physician who quickly diagnosed the issue, sending me to have an ultrasound for confirmation of his prognosis. Although I was told that there was no hurry to get this removed, I wanted to address it right away and have it off my mind. Within a few days, I was scheduled for surgery at the TJ Surgery Center, where the entire staff was welcoming and informative. The nurses were very warm and caring and quite delightful to talk with - great senses of humor, which I appreciated, as I have a tendency to joke around to keep myself together before any surgery. I was prescribed pain medication which, as mentioned by someone else below, I never needed. Dr. Artusio, as well as someone from the nursing staff, called me the next day to check on me. I was pleased to tell them that I had no pain and I give total credit to Dr. Artusio and his surgical skills. He is a straight shooter and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good, compassionate surgeon.

Dr. Mark Artusio

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Dr. Artusio was a real pleasure to work with for my minor surgical procedure (implanting of a PowerPort). He clearly explained the procedure up front in an easy-to-understand way, was happy to answer questions, and did an excellent job. Also was very accommodating to fitting me into his schedule on short notice.

SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr. Artusio is such a great doctor. I was able to be seen for a pre-op visit and have my gallbladder out within 2 weeks. He is very personable and has such a loving personality. I work for a office that often refers patients to him so I was already aware of how well of a doctor he was. After having a personal experience with him I would highly recommend him to anyone that I can. His staff is also great! They are very friendly and understand that majority of the time someone is at there office it is because they don't feel good. They never hesitate to make sure their patient's are comfortable and taken care of to the best of their ability.

Love My New Normal!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Thank goodness I chose Dr. Artusio to remove my gallbladder! I didn't realize that I had a problem until I had two piercing attacks. Also, I didn't realize that chronic indigestion could be related of the underlying problem until it was gone. I love my new normal.

My visit to Dr. Artusio

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I have the deepest respect for this surgeon in the area of professional skills, kindness and concern for his patients. I felt like a "very important patient" through the entire process. He kept me well advised about every step of my care, during and afterwards. The office and surgery center kept the same high standards.