Dr. Mark S Austerlitz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Austerlitz?

I saw him for a shoulder injury. He said I was fine and could go back to normal activities. Pain has progressively gotten worse and now I have frozen shoulder. Don't waste your money.

Jason

Work injury. Staff was helpful when I had to reschedule. Waited 15 min. Lobby a tad small but the wait was not a problem. They have a Starbucks in the building and receptionist told me in advance about 10-15 min wait so I went and got my coffee.Nurse, can't remember her name was professional getting the details of my physical complaints. The Dr. was thorough checking me out. All follow up appointments had the same experience. My appointments for radiology were handled by the staff. Highly recommend.

Ann

Very pleased with the quality of my care. The staff was helpful and friendly and considerate. They made sure my follow up procedure was set up. The doctor spends time with you. No rush in and out like in other offices. My two sons and husband have ended up in this office. When asked for a good ortho, I always say "call Dr. Austerlitz"