Dr. Mark N Awantang Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark N Awantang?

Would not recommend

Saw this young doc for a hand injury. Every time I saw him they wanted to take x-rays-what a racket! Also, lengthy wait every time, and this doctor missed my diagnosis by a long shot almost costing me my full hand function. Thankfully I went to Dr Mockler who was able to fix me right up. Also, SOS office staff (all of the buildings) are rude as heck, and forget about any compassion. I may look towards Destin for future orthopedic care .

Minimal exam

misdiagnosis: Did not want to take time to listen to me or my symptoms. Dx me with tennis elbow on one side and sprained wrist on the other without any recent evidence of injury or overuse. No xrays. Gave me a topical cream . I had an MRI done 2 weeks after that and realized i had a herniated cervical disc and severe nerve impingment. NOT impressive.

Dr. Mark N Awantang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.