Have you seen Dr. Mark B Anderson?

Maria O

Words cannot describe how good Dr. Mark Anderson is... I was a patient of his in 2011 at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital... I had a mitral valve repaired robotically (minimal invasive surgery). As a mother of three young kids I was very nervous, but he put my mind at ease and cared about my feelings...surgery was a success and I had a speedy recovery....from the time I checked into the hospital until the time I left all the nurses and doctors took great care of me... Some doctors wanted to perform the operation by doing a sternechtomy ( which is cutting the chest open) therefore it would of left a big scar...but this Dr. was one of the few who was trained in the robotic procedure... I also have to say that this Dr. Has terrific bedside manners, where as many Drs out there don't... I will never forget that my husband told me, that while he was waiting in the waiting area during surgery, he observed other Surgeons explaining to the families how the operation went.... When Dr. Mark Anderson came out, not only did he explain the operation, but he showed him pictures of my valve before and after the operation....I will always remember him and know that if myself or any other family member needed a heart operation, I would want him to do it, even if it means traveling....

He doesn't know how to spell appointment.

Paul McNally

Congratulations on recent implant of artifical heart. You have done surgery on both my mother and father, mother recently(double valve replacement). I cannot begin to tell you how impressed I have been tive with you, RWJH and the New Jersey Heart Institute.

HEART TRANSPLANT

Dr. Mark B Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.

Dr. Mark B Anderson Is this you?