Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark B Frisch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark B Frisch has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Mark B Frisch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark B Frisch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
He's very polite and very professional he takes time to listen my problem he takes time to explain things to me and because I'm a colon cancer survivor he takes that extra step when I tell him that I'm having a pain to find out what is from if he needs to do more test then to make sure my cancer didn't come back and spread I'm sixty years old I've been going to gynecologist since I was 17 and I have to say I give him 5 stars over all the other doctors I had
I came in for an annual check up, nothing else. I made it clear to the doctor and assistant, several times, not to run any tests or blood work that were not covered in my annual visit. I explained that I had an issue with their office doing this years ago and got stuck with a big bill for bloodwork I never authorized but had to pay. They assured me everything we did was covered in my annual visit by insurance. A few weeks later the bills started rolling in. When I finally got in touch with the office I was told that it would be taken care of and I should not have been billed. I have called at least 20 times in the last 6 months. I usually wait on hold or am transferred to a voicemail. The last voicemail I left for the manager expressed that I felt neglected and said that if the doctor didn't call me back I would take it as a sign he doesn't care about his patients. I haven't gotten a response. That was a month ago. I'm stuck with over $600 in bloodwork when I was specifically told everything was covered. I told them i would write a review. they didn't seem to care or even call me back.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Mark B Frisch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsElkins Park Pediatrics, 201 Old York Rd Ste 202, Jenkintown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark B Frisch in this video.
Dr. Mark B Frisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.