Dr. Mark Bagg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Bagg?

Excellent bed side manner & very knowledgeable

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Bagg worked on a tumor I had on a tendon near my thumb and later a swollen wrist. The tumor would not allow my to even open a jar & I was in extreme pain. Other doctors thought I had bruised/inflamed muscle and Dr. Bagg figured out that I had a growth which initially looked like a cyst. It ended up being a tumor due to trauma & he removed it and left very minimal scarring and the tendon was good as new. The thumb movement went back to normal and I felt great. My wrist had symptoms of carpal tunnel and I had a series of steroid shots & therapy which proved to be unsuccessful. I saw Dr. Bagg informed me that if this shot did not work then I would need surgery to release the wrist band that was holding tendons in place. This would alleviate the pain I felt from the swelling. When he initiated one final steroid shot & took his time and selected several locations to administer the medicine, it worked wonders. This was a few years back and I have had no further issues with the wrist. I am pleased to say that Dr. Bagg is truly a dedicated physician and I highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of specialty treatment.

Senior Engineer ULA

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

BEST AND MOST DOCTOR I TRUST IN HIS FIELD......

Posted on October 31st, 2015

DR.BAGG IS ONE OF THOSE RARE GREAT DOCTOR'S WHO CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND THE WORK HE DOES! HE TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF MY LEFT ARM I BROKE ABOUT 7-YRS. AGO. HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB I NEVER NEEDED SURGERY AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE W/ IT! NOW I BROKE MY RIGHT ARM, I AM RIGHT HANDED, NEVER HAD TO THINK OF A DOCTOR TO USE AS I ONLY TRUST DR. BAGG! I TRUST HIM AS ONE OF THE BEST IN HIS FIELD!

Terrified

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I've never had surgery before and now I'm horrified by the idea of it ever happening again. Staff might as well not be there, no pre-op information, no call to let me know what time the surgery was(I eventually called them because the surgery was the same day) no idea why I needed a surgery and he wasn't going to tell me in the two minutes I've seen him in my three visits, no call to check and see if I was alive after the surgery either, but then I neve saw him when I woke up either. Find someone else and avoid the terror, the lack of interest from him and his staff, and being severely overcharged.

VICTIM

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I was stupid to trust "BAGG" to fix his 1st botched surgery of my left shoulder. After his 1st & 2nd surgery I am left crippled for the rest of my life. He made NO EFFORT to try to make things better for me. I believe he is a monster.

Relief!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Very professional and sensitive to what I KNOW my needs are. He listens and works with you to find a solution to your problem. Performed carpal tunnel release on both wrists. Excellent work; complete relief. Should have done it sooner. Now, we are working on painful trigger thumbs. Next flare-up I will definitely schedule surgery to get permanent relief. God bless you, Dr. Bagg!

Unfriendly, usympathetic, and very surprised at the sub-par level of care provided.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Very stone-faced, did not smile, possibly because it was towards the end of the day, but one of the most unfriendliest, uncaring specialists I have seen and I unfortunately have to see numerous physicians/specialists due to various ailments. Debilitating pain was not good enough to provide a letter for my employer for a few missed days while the process of Worker's Comp and FMLA began. I am now seeing another specialist, and could not be happier.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Bagg for about 7 months now and he has performed surgeries on my wrist. I have found him to be sincerely concerned about my well being. He is busy so some of my office visits are too short and I feel as if he didn't listen, others he has taken his time. I find when he is at the Stone Oak office he has more time to listen.

A short review of Dr. Mark Bagg

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Bagg is a calm and avery pleasant individual. When I first met him, I instantly felt that he knew his area of expertise. The cortisone shot in my wrist he administered with utmost precision. Later on, he performed the surgery in the same manner. Dr. Bagg is the man to consult if you have issues in your upper extremities.

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Dr Bagg is one of the most caring and professional Doctors in the world. There are not enough words to express how my family feels about this dedicated, loving man. He is THE BEST ! On a scale of 1 to 10 he rates 100000000.We thank the Lord for him.

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Very disappointed in professionalism of physician. Poor bedside manner.

Posted on August 11th, 2017