Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Ballow has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Mark Ballow has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
Showing 5 of 7
If Dr. Ballow wanted to retire he should stay in the classroom rather than practice subpar medicine. Dr Ballow who is currently on the board of IDF did not even take the time to examine my child, nor review my child's file prior to seeing him. He did not even begin to have a grasp at the severity and frequency of my child's illnesses for which we were seeking him out off the recommendations from several past patients in NY as well as from the IDF. While in a time past he might have been a great doctor, it is quite apparent his heart is no longer in the practice of medicine. My child sees several specialists who have gone above and beyond to try to treat within the scope of their specialty; at the end of the day they all refer me back to immunology which is now a standing joke in my opinion. All Children's has wonderful doctors in many specialties, but the immunology practice is not. This is purely an allergy clinic with doctors who dabble in clear cut immunology patients. RUN.
49 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark Ballow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWindom Allergy Asthma And Sinus, 3570 S Tuttle Ave, Sarasota, FL
Dr. Mark Ballow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.