Have you seen Dr. Mark S Barlow?

Not so pleased

My chin lipo was successful. However, my daughter's rhinoplasty and deviated septum problem not so successful. She still, after a year, has excess cartilage on ball/tip of nose. Still has trouble breathing. Dr. Barlow did see her at no charge to fix cartilage, but left tip of nose uneven.

Excellent bedside manner and excellent surgeon!

Awesome Doctor with great bedside manners. Easy to talk to with a great support staff.

Flawless

Meticulous attention to detail. Artist touch. Genuine compassion. Trustworthy. This is the doctor you have been looking for! He is amazing.

From the front of the office to the back, Dr. Barlow and his staff were professional, courteous, and good humored. My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised with our experience and our results. In fact, I have another appointment today.

hand surgery

My hand has healed well after hand surgery by Dr. Barlow. Dr. Barlow spent time with me was friendly during all follow up visits and I highly recommend him.

Christie Chaffin

FROM PATIENT TO PATIENT COORDINATOR: My journey with Dr. Barlow and his team began almost 5 years ago. My patient coordinator was so warm and caring. I could tell that she was experienced with helping others navigate their way through change. She walked me through everything, and I felt a real connection with the staff. My experience with Dr. Barlow and his staff changed my life. I was in my early 40's, in the middle of a very stressful career and I was re-evaluating my priorities. I envied their passion and vehicle to pour into the lives of others on a daily basis through their work. So, after careful thought, consideration and prayer, I made the boldest telephone call of my life. I called Eileen (patient coordinator at the time) and told her that I wanted her job. I have worked here for almost 4 years and every day I love to be here. Dr. Barlow cares for each and every patient in way that I did not think was present in the medical community.

Love Dr. Barlow & his Staff!

I originally consulted Dr. Barlow regarding a 'necklift'; however, he suggested a laser peel and Botox instead. It was refreshing that he was suggesting a much lower cost procedure than I had in mind. He said if I wasn't happy with the results, he would proceed with the 'necklift' at a discounted cost. I am now 4 weeks post-laser and will be having the injections next week. My face looks amazing already! The neck area is a little tighter, but not as much as I would've liked. I'm sure he will do everything he can to get the results I'm looking for. Dr. Balow and his staff are wonderful; I could not have asked for better! They are very caring and willing to do whatever it takes to make the patient happy. They spend a lot of time with you and make you feel like you are their only patient!

The best doctor I've ever encountered

I only wish I had known him sooner. My results were so much better with him and his bedside manner was head and shoulders above any plastic surgeon I've ever encountered. This sites evaluation does not do justice to the incredible background and experience Dr. Barlow has achieved. I encourage you to visit his website at www.drmarkbarlow.com and learn about his MIT/Harvard education and experience.

Dr. Mark S Barlow is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.

Dr. Mark S Barlow Is this you?