Dr. Mark Barry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Barry?

Scoliosis

I am 14 years old and I've had scoliosis since I was 11 I went to many doctors. I had another doctor who wasn't so good so my parents decided to switch so we switched to Dr Barry and he was my doctor for a year and we decided it was best for me to have scoliosis surgery so it wouldn't get worse. I had a 55 degree. The surgery went great and know I'm all better. Dr. Barry is my hero.

2nd visit reversed my opinion

I took my son into Barry after another Dr had set his broken hand with the bone side by side, rather than end to end. Barry said that particular bone is one that pulls into the correct place over time, which turned out to be true. He said it could take a year to heal. I thought he was an OK Dr then. A year later, my son still couldn't write (its 2 yrs now, looks like he's permanently dysfunctional) so we went back. My son also has a heel condition called Severs, which isn't progressing normally. Barry's prep nurse was incredibly rude. The fact that she wore jeans, a polo shirt, & her many tatoos showing was the first sign that there's low regard for professionalism. She asked me, "What's going on?" I started talking, she told me stop, just answer the questions- when she didn't ask any. Then laughed at me & muttered something while shaking her head. Then Dr Barry came in, ordered xrays of the hand (did not include the position that shows the break) & said he's fine. His inability to use the hand meant nothing. I told him the Severs should have been gone, we tried new shoes & it came right back- so he contemptuously said to get the old shoes again. I had to ask for an insole script, he offered no help, let alone try to see why a 1 yr condition was going well into 2 yrs. So my son still can't write, has a Severs case that is extreme, & Dr Barry did not care at all. I paid $120 to be disrespected & got no help.